back to House of the Sun

Aliens Stealing Water

This article is also available in PDF format.



Reports of Witnesses

Ingo Swan

Sucking the Water Up with a Hose

Drawing Up the Water

Water Reservoirs

Swimming Pools

What Else do They Steal?



Without going into the nature of the aliens or extraterrestrials, this article deals with an often overlooked activity of the aliens: the stealing of water. Most people are familiar with the issue of alien abductions, although this is only one of their many activities.

UFOs, with or without alien beings present, have been seen on multiple occasions, hovering over water bodies and sucking up water into their craft. There are two types of these water-sucking activities:

- A kind of hose is lowered from the UFO/craft. Sometimes, alien beings are seen manipulating this hose. If this is a real activity, and not a staged 'holographic' projection, then the amount of water sucked up must be very small, as the crafts themselves are small.

- Many more sightings are of a UFO using some energetic principle to draw the water up in a vertical column and disappearing into the underside of the UFO. Here we may pose the question if the UFO is physical vehicle, as the amount of water drawn up, as seen by witnesses, is many times more in volume than that of the UFO. The perceived UFO might well be a kind of structured portal that is connected to a basin in a real physical vehicle of a much larger size positioned somewhere else in space, around Earth, the Moon, or somewhere else in our solar system. When this type of UFO is seen, it is often accompanied by various strange energetic effects. So, some scientific principles unknown to us might be involved.

Below are all the reports of water-stealing UFOs I could find. They are mostly of English speaking countries. There must be a lot more from all the other countries in the world. UFOs have also been seen hovering over water at night, and in these cases, the witnesses are not able to see if the UFO is drawing up water. I suspect that there is a lot more of water-stealing activities going on than what is reported, considering that water covers 71 percent of Earth's surface.

If aliens/ETs are here in physical crafts, such as mother-ships, for extended periods of time, then will need water and food. The latter might tie in with the many (UFO related) disappearances of livestock. I also see a connection with the anomalous 'rains' of fishes, frogs, and other small animals. Aliens might also harvesting these water- and other animals as food sources, and discard their surplus by dumping it back onto the surface of the Earth, hence these anomalous 'rains'. You can read more about this in my article of Mysterious Rains of Fish, Frogs, other Small Animals and Inorganic Substances.


Reports of Witnesses

Ingo Swan

If we want to get a grip on the UFO phenomenon, we have to accept that what I perceived as UFOs are not always physical craft as most people understand it. The beings behind it are employing physics and technology that not known or not fully explored by our mainstream scientists. It is obvious that a lot of the UFO phenomenon display different kind of energies, often of high intensity as we see unusual effects of radiation and light, and a change in physicality that suggests the use of higher dimensions and non-local transportation.

Therefore I thought it might be a good idea to start the witnesses' reports with an unusual sighting by the famous Ingo Swan.

Ingo Douglas Swann (1933 – 2013) was an American psychic, artist, and writer known for his remote viewing experiments. In his autobiographical book Penetration (1998) he related a strange experience in which he was taken by an individual known as "Mr. Axelrod" to an unknown northerly destination, deduced by Swann as possibly Alaska. Along with two "twin" bodyguards, Swann and Axelrod watched a recurrent UFO appear and suck up the water of a lake. The story contains details that point to the perceived UFO as being an energy structure instead of a physical craft. This would suggests a technology that can create a kind of wormhole between two different locations in space. Here is the relevant quotes from the book:

Finally, the van parked beneath some pines. We disembarked.

"We have to walk about forty minutes, now,” Axel whispered.

"It's extremely important that we be as quiet as possible. Do exactly as we do, make no noise, and DO NOT talk! And DO NOT light a cigar!"

So we walked in what amounted to almost pure blackness, but at a good pace. At certain points, one of the twins would take my arm to help me, for instance, across a small creek or around an unseen rock. They had some kind of goggles over their eyes, which I took to be night-vision things. I didn’t at all see why they had not provided me with them, too. We went up and over some ridges, and then down into some kind of large, flattish area dense with pines. Then we climbed into a sort of arroyo. Once there, we walked a few feet further and sat down on a thick cushion of fallen pine needles behind some large rocks. Axel whispered:

"We’re here. Out there in front of us is a small lake. As dawn comes, you’ll be able to see it through the pines. We now wait, and hope we are lucky. Say nothing, do NOT make any noise."

"Lucky?" What did that mean?

I couldn't see anything at all, save the narrowest dark blue-green glimmer of dawn in the east. I whispered back to Axelrod:

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Just observe, we'll debrief later," he responded. "But it's really important now to observe complete silence from this point on. And do not move unless I tell you to. They detect heat, noise, motion like mad."

So, I was silent. There we were, four of us sitting silently like rocks ourselves. But suddenly, the two twins gave some kind bf hand signal.

"It's begun," Axel whispered. "Please, please! DO NOT make any noise, and do not move unless we tell you to."

My eyeballs rolled around trying to perceive what had begun. I couldn't see anything unusual at all, save for what appeared to be some gray fog forming up in the direction of the lake. I thought it was just morning fog coming up. This fog continued footing for about five minutes, and suddenly I saw what had "begun." For in a moment' s eye flicker the gray fog changed, first into luminous neon blue, and then into angry purple. At that point, Axel and one of the twins, put a firm hand on each of my shoulders, and it was a good thing they did. A network of purple, red, and yellow lightening bolts shot in all crazy directions through the "cloud", and I would have jumped up if not held down. And then, there it was. Somewhat transparent at first, but in the next second, as if fading-up (like the movie term) out of nowhere, there IT WAS! - solidly visible over the lake whose reflecting waters I could now clearly see. And IT was GETTING BIGGER! I don't really know what I had expected, but I had assumed that what I would see, if anything, would be something like a flying saucer. No chance of a saucer here, baby. Because IT was triangular, and its top angle sort of inverted in pulses, so that overall it appeared to be diamond shaped. At that moment in my astonishment, we could hear a "wind" coming, and
it moved past us like a tangible magnetic field, rustling the pine trees around us so much that some cones and branches fell on us. The two firm hands on my shoulders tightened, warning me not to move in pure physical reaction. At the same time, ruby-red laser-like beams began shooting out from the "thing", which incredibly was now growing even MORE in size - while still stationary in its original position over the lake. One of the twins now TALKED softly, although the sound of his voice was like thunder to me.

"Shit! They're enveloping the area! They're going to spot us!"

I had no time to wonder about what he meant. Indeed, some of the laser-red beams had begun blasting pine trees ! Of all things ! At the same time, the "thing" had now increased its size to what may have been about ninety feet wide. The whole of this so far had been accomplished in COMPLETE silence, and even the electric bolts had not "crackled." The blasting of the trees, though, was now audible, while at the same time I could begin to hear low-frequency pulsations.

"They're blasting deer or porcupines or something in the forest," Axel explained softly in a calm but tense stage whisper. "The beams sense biological body heat, and they're sure to hone in on us."

At that moment, the two hands tightened on my shoulders and I was dragged and practically thrown back down into the arroyo. There was a terrific "pop" where we had been, and some large branches of nearby pines cascaded down on us. That was my last sight of the triangular thing, but in that last moment I could see the WATER OF THE LAKE SURGING UPWARD - like a waterfall going upward, as if being sucked into the "machine!" I had landed rather hard on my butt. But with my feet dragging, the twins pulled me up and ran with me between them down the arroyo a short way where they suddenly flung me like a sack of corn under a rock overhang of some kind. Axel plopped in virtually on top of me, and the four of us huddled packed together like mice in a matchbox.


Then, from a queasy area of sense-making not exactly intellectually conscious: "It was a 'drone' of some kind unmanned, controlled from somewhere else - wasn't it?"

Axel frowned, looking at the slope of the hill we were descending.

"What was it doing here?" he asked tentatively.

"Well, for chrissakes! It was THIRSTY! Taking on water, obviously. Someone, somewhere needs water ... so I suppose they just come and get it. You don't need to be psychic to see that! Yeah! That's it, supply 'ship' Earth! Let's drive over to Earth, go shopping and pick up what we need, that kind of thing."


"Any feelings about how the object transports itself?" Axel asked.

I looked at him and burst out laughing. He had to be kidding! The "object", indeed.

"Well, it must be some kind of 'space displacer', but really Axel, I haven't a clue. But I CAN understand why people who see something like this don't believe - and why people who haven't seen it CAN'T believe it."

Axel was silent, staring out the window.

I went on: "As I remember it, the thing did not 'transport' itself. It GREW in place right where it appeared. It was a pyramidal thing, not a saucer. We think of a saucer flying about, and in fact when we think of things in the air we think of flying in the air. We do not think of things growing in place in the air."


"It may have achieved an object status at one point, but to my way of thinking this was an 'appearance' rather than an object. A shifting-appearance at that. A full part of the problem is that it is a REALITY problem FOR US. That thing is outside my reality-experience, and so if you keep asking what I sensed, I am quite likely to begin seizing on overlays to explain it to accommodate you. For example, I used the phrase 'space displacer', but I really don't know what that would be or consist of."


Sucking the Water Up with a Hose

Late one August evening in 1914, a man and woman, their three small children, and three young American men crouched behind rocks and brush along the banks of Lake Ontario at Georgia Bay, Canada, and watched a weird scene:

A strange globular craft, which appeared to be about 15' in diameter, rested on the surface of the water about 450' from shore.
On the square shaped substructure at the water line were 2 small men like creatures who were busying themselves with a green hose.
The little men worked quickly, and seemed to be having some problem with kinks in the hose, by the way they manipulated it.
At about 5:00 p.m. one of the children spotted a deer at the water line staring out over the lake, apparently unaware of the humans nearby.
When the girl glanced in the direction the deer was looking, she saw an unusual craft resting on the water.
She called her mother, who when she saw it, called her husband and the 3 young Americans.
William J. Kiehl says the air was very still, the water was unruffled and the craft sat motionless in the water about 450' from shore.
Its shape was that of a globe except that it was slightly flattened on top and had some sort of a square substructure around the bottom.
2 little fellows were on this deck like substructure, and appeared to be busy with a hose which looked to be about 2½" in diameter.
The hose was green and on the end of it was a round object.
When Kiehl first noticed the little men, they were working vigorously with the lower part of the hose, the other end of which came out of the globular structure above their heads.
Their motion indicated that they were taking the kinks out of the lower part or untangling it in some way.
Questions later put to Mr. Kiehl about the small men he observed yielded the following information:
They appeared to be 4' tall or less, were dressed in tight fitting suits which revealed their human shapes, and which appeared iridescent, for they were green or purple as they moved about in the late afternoon sunlight.
Each of the men wore a box shaped or square yellow headpiece.
While the little men were concerning themselves with the hose, which appeared to be controlled by something in the upper part of the globular structure, 3 pipes or straight objects came out of the top of the craft, along with the heads and shoulders of 3 other small creatures.
These 3 began doing something to the pipe like protuberances.
Kiehl could not discern what the 3 were doing, but noted that while they, like the other 3, were wearing square yellow headgear, their clothing what could be seen, was khaki colored.
He also noted that the size of the heads was large in comparison to the diminutive bodies.
Kiehl described the bodies as skinny.
When the trio of little men on top of the craft finished their task with the pipes, they turned and seemed to look very piercingly at the deer which was watching them from the beach.
The deer then turned, and ran back into the woods.
They seemed not to notice their humanoid audience, as far as Kiehl was able to tell.
The 3 topside men then disappeared into the craft and the pipes went down in the same manner.
At this point, the creatures on the substructure had gotten the hose in through a square hatch above them and about midpoint of the craft itself, and one started to get into the hatch.
Kiehl could see into the hatch, and noted what seemed to him to be tiles set in the opposite wall which were bright green in color.
Just as the first little man got into the hatch, the craft began to lift off the water.
Water streamed from the bottom of the craft and the remaining little man clung desperately to a chrome like ring which encircled the globular superstructure.
The craft lifted straight up to an altitude of about 15' and Kiehl could see the underside which looked like a latticework of square metal, dull grey in color like the rest of the craft, and which shed water.
Then the whole globe tipped back at a sharp angle and shot off into the sky at an angle of about 30° to 45°.
It left a short trail of vapor or steam which was only a few feet long, and the object was quickly out of sight.
It made no sound at any time which Kiehl could distinguish.
The last that William Kiehl saw of the craft, the little man who had been left clinging to the rail around the middle of the globe was still holding on.
Kiehl says he often wonders what happened to him.
Investigator asked Mr. Kiehl what was said about the incident by his companions, and Kiehl replied:
They were all startled at the incident, but talked little about it afterward.
For one thing, there was a language problem.
The Canadian family spoke only French and the young college student was the only interpreter and his French apparently was not the best.
The machine was watched by the group of 8 people for about ten minutes, affording everyone a good look.
Source: Flying Saucer Occupants and Encounter with Flying Saucer Occupants (1967-1976), by Coral and Jim Lorenzen.


Vico Italy, 07-25-1952

A man who was fishing in the Serchio River saw a disk hovering for 10 min. From it hung a hose that plunged into the water. The object was 20 m in diameter, with five propellers in the rear and a dome with something like blades on top.
An orange glow could be seen through slits along the deck.
A man wearing a diving helmet looked at the witness through a window, and he received a kind of electric shock as a "green ray" hit him.
He looked up with difficulty, in time to see the object fly away toward the east.
Six days later, a stranger with a foreign accent contacted the witness and intimidated him.

Source: Passport to Magonia by Jacques Vallee, p. 199


On the sunny July morning in 1965 that John Hembling, geologist and exploration manager for a mining company, and a companion geologist stepped from a helicopter atop a mountain ridge in north-central British Columbia [Canada] they expected it would be another routine day of reconnaissance and survey.
For several weeks they had been studying this mineral-rich terrain about 70 miles north of-Hazelton. Working above the timberline they had a sweeping view of the country's rocky peaks, some of which already bore the mark of mining development. Soon they would submit their report on the feasibility of further development.
But on this particular day they were to have the unexpected opportunity of making a study of a much different sort. "It was about 10 o'clock and we had just set up our equipment after the helicopter left," Hembllng told us, "when we saw a silvery object, shining in the sun, appear over a small ridge below us. It had a flattened-out look and our first reaction was that it was some kind of delta-wing aircraft. We soon realized it was not."
Facing west away from the sun, with the object below them about half a mile away, they had a clear view of what was happening.
"The object was about 50 ft. in diameter," he said. "On top of its dome there was a little knob, and around the base of the dome there were circular markings. They might have been some kind of riveting, or even windows. They were a bit too small to tell.
"Below these, on the face of the disc itself, there were larger rectangular markings which could have been glass or metallic. Our impression was that they were windows. As far as we could see, there were three of them."
As the two men watched in astonishment, the object moved slowly across the ridge until it was above a small glacial lake, barely more than a pond. Hovering there an instant, it then descended to less than 50ft. above the water. Again it hovered and, to the men's further amazement, lowered a pipe-like instrument from its underside into the water. "At first we thought it was something like a rope-ladder," Hembling said, "but it didn't just drop down. It came out smoothly and steadily as if under mechanical control."
During this procedure the observers were conscious of a humming sound from the object "like a quiet electric motor." With its appendage in the lake, the disc then rotated slowly like a water-borne top until its "windows" faced the two men. “We had a distinct feeling It knew we were there," Hembling said.
After remaining in that position for about eight minutes---as the men judged it--the object withdrew its "pipe" as carefully as it had lowered it.
"It climbed slowly, then all of a sudden it was off," Hembling said. "It shot over the ridge, made a sharp turn without skidding and was out of sight in about 20 seconds. We figured it had gone 20 or 25 miles by the time it disappeared." That would give it a speed of at least 3,600 m.p.h.
So extraordinary was their experience that the two men discussed it for the rest of the day, comparing observations and impressions. They also wondered how the pictures would turn out, for a meaningful part of the whole incident was that Hembiing's companion carried a camera and took numerous shots of the sighting. But, for Hembling at least, that part of the incident was to lead to disappointment.
"I never heard from him again," he said of his companion. "He returned to the States before he had a chance to get the pictures developed, and that was the end of it. I wrote him twice asking about the pictures but he didn't reply. I don't know what happened."
Somewhere, as a result, there is a UFO witness who may have some of the most remarkable camera shots of this phenomenon ever recorded. Perhaps, as had happened before, he submitted them for official scrutiny and, after being bound to silence, failed to have them returned.
Source: Canadian UFO Report May-June 1969: Vol 1 Iss 3

Canada UFO taking water


UFOs & Water Case, Voronov, Russia, 1969

Heinrich Ivanovich was driving his motorcycle along the Kama River near a wooded area. On the side of the road he noticed a man who suddenly raised his hand as if saluting. Ivanovich slowed his motorbike and approached the stranger. As he approached he noticed a strange disc-shaped object on the ground close to the stranger. The stranger wore a grayish-metallic overall with thick-soled boots. The man did not wear a hat and had a short haircut. On his left hand he held a hose-like implement, which was apparently extracting water from the Kama River. He approached the stranger and both conversed in the Russian language mostly about the propulsion of the object. They also spoke about space constellations.  At the end of the encounter the stranger asked Ivanovich to stay back from the object and to just observe it take off. The object had a semi-transparent green colored globular dome on top. As the stranger approached the object a door appeared on the dome and he entered it, the door the shut. The external disc immediately began to revolve and its outer rim became invisible. The object then rose into the sky and instantly disappeared into thin air.
Source: Ravil Ishkakov, Chairman of Tatar Republic committee, on the study of the phenomena of nature.


In the following account the UFO was a rotating transparent sphere with spokes inside it, from which a hose emerged. No physical UFO/spaceship, but rather a kind of energy structure.


Herr Malthaner, who lives In Munich, has been an investigator of the UFO problem for twenty years. He served for twelve years in the technical branch of the Luftwaffe and is now a teacher in a vocational school. His German text, and the English version of it which he was good enough to supply, and which were dated March 1972, have been collated and edited by Gordon Creighton:

On April 9, 1970, a retired electrician named Max Krauss, aged 65, was walking along a country road towards his home in Langenschemmern after a shopping trip to Aufhofen (Kreis Biberach/Riss, Württemberg, South Germany), when he had the strangest encounter of his whole life, which he is today still able to describe precisely, in all its details. His account is as follows:

"It was at about 4.00 p.m., a disagreeable sort of afternoon, with an almost completely overcast sky. Just as I was leaving Aufhofen, I heard what seemed like two sound-barrier bangs, though not as sharp and hard as they usually are, but quite dull, as though muffled in cotton-wool.

"I was walking along on the left side of the road, in order to face the oncoming traffic. The wind, quite boisterous, was in the direction of 255°, and was catching me in the rear at an angle of about 15° from the left.

On the slightly sloping macadamized road, to the right, was water from the recent rain, which was flowing out from a field track.

"Suddenly, I can't say why, ! turned round, and was astonished to see what looked like a torn-off portion of the skeleton of a plant coming whirling along on the right-hand side of the road. I waited for the wind to drive it into the ditch. But, on the contrary, despite the boisterous cross-wind, the 'something' carried on its course, straight ahead, close to the ground.

Slowly it overtook me, on the right-hand side of the road, and I could now see that this was no plant. What at first glance had looked like the skeleton of a plant was in fact a transparent ball some 40 cms. wide, which had spokes inside it.

"From a dark spherical nucleus with hazy edges there came eight radials or spokes which, as viewed together from the centre, all projected at an angle of 70° or 75°.

The spokes tapered off towards their outer extremities, their tips extending to the perimeter of the globe, which was almost as clear as glass but non-reflecting.

Seen from where I was, the thing was rotating on a vertical axis and anti-clockwise, and was floating, indeed gliding along, rather than rolling, a mere hand's breadth above the ground.

"As the thing passed me, I increased my pace and stepped out after it. At the moment of the encounter I was not frightened, merely astonished and curious. But I was incapable of doing anything whatsoever: such as picking up a stone, or going over to the thing and giving it a kick with my foot.

I was stopped from doing so, and could only look on and observe.

The thing may have rolled along in this way beside me for about 150 metres or so. Then it halted, did a right-angle turn towards the little stream of water, and stopped there. The rotation stopped too.

"What I now observed is beyond my power to comprehend. From the dark centre of the ball there emerged, downwards, something resembling a hose-pipe, which bent itself back and upwards like a 'U' and then writhed about sideways several times (see sketches).

In the bend that was nearest to the ball there appeared a gleam like brightly glowing hot iron. The glowing colour grew darker towards the more distant convolutions, and was only visible on the outward facing sides of each convolution of the hosepipe.

"The hosepipe started wriggling about like a worm, extended itself, and went down to the ground. I am convinced that it reached into the water. The 'worm' remained there for a short while, and then was drawn back in again.

At the same time, the central part of the ball changed colour throughout half of its radius, becoming milky, like water just before it boils. The outer shell of the ball now displayed a bluish tinge, somewhat like the ionized air to be seen around electrical high tension generators.

Then the strange object slowly started its rotating, gliding movement again, passed across the road, quite close to me, to a point a pace or so into the field. And there it vanished, so absolutely silently, and at such lightning speed, straight upwards into the sky, that I was unable to follow it with my eyes.

"One thing however that did strike me was that, shortly before the occurrence, all the birds had flown off in the opposite direction. Never before have I seen a crow move its wings so fast.

"Next day I made a search of the surroundings, but without finding anything remarkable, I also took a photograph of the section of road in question. At the time of the experiences I suffered no harmful effects in any respect.

My wife dismisses my story as a piece of fantasy. If the affair ever becomes known here locally, I suppose it will be all up with my reputation.

"I assure you that I have told the truth in every respect."

Source: Flying Saucer Review. Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 15-17, July/August 1972.


This report comes from Mr. Jun' lchi Takanashi, Chairman of the Modern Space Flight Association, and APRO's Representative for Japan. The witness has been given a pseudonym because he does not care to be identified at this time.
The incident took place in July 1973 and at the time, the witness, whom we shall call Masaki Kudou, does not recall the exact date. Kudou, who was a sophomore at a University in the Kanto District, was employed during the summer as a night watchman at a lumber yard in a small industrial town on the south coast of Hokkaido. The incident, recalled to have taken place in July 1973, took place in the lumberyard, which is a deserted lonely place with only a few dark warehouses and chimneys in the distance. Kudu notes that the job isn't a particularly pleasant one as he was the only guard. After making his rounds of the lumberyard, he returned in his car to his parking place, switched on the car radio, lit a cigarette and was looking up at the clear night sky through the driver's window, when a streak of light ran across the sky.
Inasmuch as the light went out immediately, he thought it might, have been a shooting-star, but then the light re-appeared at the very spot where it had gone out, in the same fashion as a bulb would be switched on, travel some distance, then be switched off and on again. It looked to be the "size of a baseball" and orange in color. Kudou admits that he was quite frightened, but he did watch the light which moved to and fro in all directions within the limits of one meter (no exact estimates are given - we don't know if this was at arm's length or what). Suddenly, Kudou said, the light began a spiraling descent and when it was down to an altitude just above the dome of a cement factory in the distance, it began to send out what appeared to be intermittent green light rays in one direction which he calculated to be north.
At this point, Kudou noted, the whole episode seemed to be "science-fiction-like" and he was hoping that what he was watching would prove to be a dream or his imagination. After it had stopped its' "signaling", the object or light began to descend over the waters of the bay; describing a large arc which was executed with startling speed. Because the bay waters were within his range of vision, Kudou was able to observe what transpired from that time on. He said the light descended to an altitude of about 20 meters (75 feet) above the surface, of the water and stopped, and then from the underside of the light came what appeared to be a glass-like transparent tube and when the leading edge of the tube touched the surface of the water, that part of the tube began to glow and appeared to be sucking up the bay water. Accompanying the projection of the tube to the water, was a sound which Kudou described to be like the sound of a cicada (insect) which emits sound like "min-min-min-min", but the sound accompanying the tube was not so monotonous and appeared to be lower in pitch.
Kudou at this point was very puzzled and quite frightened, and dropped his head down, and when he lifted his head again the object appeared to have finished its sucking action and was maintaining its position in the same place. The next maneuver by the light was to head toward Kudou who became more frightened, and sat there glued to his seat watching it approach at about 50 meters altitude, becoming larger until it was "as large as a volleyball". The intensity of the light had diminished as compared to its light at a distance. (or, Kudou said, it might have seemed so as the surroundings were lit up by its light so that it was like daylight) and was white instead of the original orange. He could now make out more detail and noted that it was as smooth and round as a ping-pong ball, and he could now see what appeared to be small windows around the center of the object. In the central one and in another window two windows to the right, he saw two "eerie, shadow-like figures" which he said were too small and deformed to be called the shadows of men".
Kudou said that at this point he bowed his head until it rested on the steering wheel between his hands which had been clutching the wheel all the time. But he was fascinated also and continued to look at the object and had the feeling that he was bound hand and foot. As he watched he spotted what appeared to be three gasoline drums connected together lengthwise, hovering noiselessly in a blackish-dark-brown silhouette to the left of the lighted object. The lighted object with the windows began to move toward the elongated object, and then Kudou spotted three or four more round, white lighted objects, located to his left and to the right, of the long object. Then the four or five round white objects appeared to be "sucked" into the long object which then began to move into the north, at tremendous speed.
Kudou recalls that as the object moved away he began to realize his whole body was numb, just as after we sit for a long time for a yogi practice," and his car radio was emitting "meaningless sounds". His head was aching severely also. Kudou thought that the experience lasted from 11 to 12 minutes although it felt as if it was much longer. He also said that he could not sleep that night after finishing his tour of duty on watch.

Source: NICAP


Dec. 13, 1973, Bradenton, Florida

Patrick Thrush was driving north on 27th Street E when he saw what he thought was an airplane in trouble descending toward the Braden River. As he reached the intersection of 27th Street and Manatee Avenue the object had disappeared below the horizon. Thrush turned west on Manatee Avenue and drove the short distance to the river. At the river he pulled his car off the road onto an embankment. As he started to turn the car around, the high beams from his car picked up a silvery reflecting object hovering 20 feet above the river. A tube extended from the object to the surface of the water. "I just sat there a second," Thrush stated, then he took his camera from the car and took two photographs, using a strobe. The camera was a Canon FT-QL with a 55mm lens. As soon as the flash went off, the tube, which had been at an angle, straightened up and began retracting into the object. When the tube disappeared, the object headed toward the embankment where Thrush was standing. He said he heard several loud clanks and a splash, indicating that something had dropped in the water. The object moved toward the car and descended slightly, passing over the hood of the automobile, missing the car by about seven feet. Thrush heard something hit the car hood; the object changed direction and moved rapidly to the west, in a curved path. When the object first began to move it was a pale bluish-green. As it picked up speed it changed to a reddish-orange and rapidly disappeared in the distance. Thrush found three rocks in front of the car, which were warm and dry. They were about one-half inch in diameter. He gave two of the rocks to Bradenton Police Patrolman Chris Schmidt. The rocks were analyzed as iron pyrite, a substance native to South America. The stones were not radioactive. Thrush estimated that the object was about 30 feet in diameter and about 11 feet thick. It was about 35 feet from shore while stationary. At about 8:50, John Dowdy was driving on the Morgan-Johnson Road about 2 miles west of Thrush when he saw a bright orange object moving at high speed. The object turned southward, slowed to a stop and disappeared. In the same time period, George Montgomery glanced out of a west window in his home in Palma Sola to see an unusual light in the sky. The light consisted of a bright light with smaller lights above and below it. The two merged into the bright light and disappeared, after about 5 seconds. The remaining rock is being analyzed at the University of Florida by Dr. Larry Doyle. Doyle stated that a preliminary examination showed the rock to be a cinder produced from an extreme heat source. Further analysis is being done.

Source: MUFON UFO SYMPOSIUM PROCEEDINGS, 1974, pp. 52-52; original story appeared in St. Petersburg Times Dec 31, 1973.


June 24 1977
La Caleta near Boca Chica (Distrito Nacional) [Dominican Republic]

While returning to Santo Domingo, A. S. Cruz saw a light that descended to water level, over the sea. A tube came out of the bottom and took on water. Cruz stopped to watch the spectacle, but the object stopped its suction action and headed straight. As it approached, he saw, in the windows, two beings who appeared to be looking at him. He tried to drive away but the car would not start. He then noticed the presence of a second, identical, object. Behind the two objects were a pair of thick black tubes or cylinders that were joined together. Suddenly, an in complete silence, the two objects were sucked up by the tubes, which started moving then disappeared before his eyes. At this time Sr. Cruz's extremities were 'asleep'. The UFOs were also seen by a fisherman.
Source: APRO Bulletin 30,1 page 6, in article by Leonte Objio and Richard Heiden.


Location. Guaiuba Brazil
Date: March 23 1978
Time: 1800
67-year old Joao Inacio Ribeiro was walking along the oceanfront when he saw a circular object about 10 meters in diameter approach from the sea. It had brilliant blue, yellow, green, and lilac colored lights. On its upper section it had a sort of cabin or cupola with 3 circular windows. The craft approached, stopped, and hovered above the waters, causing the area directly below the object to become agitated and choppy. Ribeiro then saw two short humanoids appear on top of the craft. The figures were about 1 meter in height, and wore gray colored tight fitting outfits. The beings were baldheaded, with small noses and mouths and huge black eyes. One carried something resembling a walking cane; the other had what appeared to be a vacuum cleaner like object. Both beings then began operating the vacuum like object seemingly extracting water from the ocean. After 10 minutes they re-entered the object. Moments later the object descended to 10 meters above the waters causing them to become even more turbulent, creating large waves and foam. Afraid Ribeiro ran home.
Source: Revista Brasileira de Ufologia (Humanoid Sighting Reports 1978, by Albert Rosales)


During the investigation of the well known Bebedouro UFO abduction, the team of Prof. Ney Matiel Pires encountered in that city, not too far from Mirassol, another UFO account related by Sr. Valdemir Menussi which occurred in February 1979 (Peru).
At that time Sr. Valdimir was working on topographical elevations for the region surrounding the approach to the bridge to Mendonca Lima and the bank of the Rio Grande in the Territory of Minas Gerais just to the north of Mirassol. On the 13th of February, Valdemir and four companions decided to fish the river as they waited for some kind of delivery service.
At about 17:45 in the afternoon on this clear day, their attention was urgently drawn to a strange phenomenon taking place. A huge circular disc-shaped flying object of some 30 meters (nearly 100 feet) diameter approached and flew over the group at only some 300 meters above them.
Following that, the tremendous aerial object took up a position very near and hovered there, suspended in the sky right over the river where they were fishing. At this point it was only some 700 meters away. The crew watched in amazement.
All the observers could clearly see that the base of the flying disc was circular and flat with a small circular depression in the central part. The area around this concavity, at its periphery, was divided by radiating lines or segments, similar to the spokes of a cartwheel.
In each of these segmented parts they could see an opening "like a ventilator". The superstructure on top looked like a large low cupola above the disc rim, flattened on top, with a second smaller cupola above that, and in the same way still, a third smaller, higher domed cupola on top of all. On the sides of the large rim, at the base, they could see dual recessed openings illuminated by some kind of fluorescent light.
The huge flying disc executed gentle, silent movements in all directions and occasionally discharged some fumes or gas from vents. About one hour later the huge ship was still there hovering stationary, a little to the south as the whole rim rotated slowly when suddenly, from the base, near the center, three luminous "tubes" of "blue neon light" were projected, like cylinders extended straight down from the ship to the surface of the river.
They seemed to be transparent and were rotating, and looked like they were either discharging something into, or were drawing something from, the water. After several minutes the "cylinders" were withdrawn from the water into the object, one at a time.
A moment later the recessed opening at the left, on the rim, suddenly discharged a luminous beam, like electrical sparks, in the direction of the water.
When the beam of sparks touched the water it became violently agitated in that local area. A few seconds later this ray of light disappeared and the recessed opening on the right side discharged another ray, similar to the one on the left, and repeated the same phenomenon of disturbing the water. Stunned by this remarkable spectacle, the five observers, each of them simultaneously, "received" the following telepathic message saying:
"Do not be afraid, nothing unpleasant will happen to you. Remain calm. We are working here. In the future Earth will know."
The second ray was stopped and the two recessed openings closed and disappeared completely, as though they had never existed.
The huge object began to take on a blue luminescence, changing gradually to red and becoming more intense offering the observers a fabulous spectacular of light and color. In an instant the huge 100-foot disc-shaped craft projected itself straight up at incredible velocity and with little or no sound! The whole episode lasted one hour and twenty minutes.
As he narrated this account to Professor Ney, Engineer Valdemir displayed considerable emotion. His story was confirmed by the other four men.
Source: UFO Abduction at Mirassol, by Dr. Walter K. Bühler, Guilherme Pereira and Prof. Ney Matiel Pires.


In the 1980s, Mrs. H. was in Kaltenbach near Stein am Rhein, opposite Hohenklingen Castle [Switserland]. From there, she had a panoramic view of the lake and its transition into the river. It was around 6 a.m. The sun rose and from her position, H. suddenly saw "a large, strange flying object" - a classic flying saucer consisting of a wide disk with a dome on top and a dome-like bulge below. The gyro-like UFO hovered over the river. Then the underside of the flying object opened. Something like a long, very thin tube came out of the opened hatch. It was lowered into the Rhine. Nothing happened for ten minutes. Then the tube was retracted again and the hatch closed.

The flying saucer shot vertically upwards at breakneck speed. She turned around, raced to Germany and disappeared (mysteries 8, p. 56).

Source: USO-reports from Germany by Ulrich Magin published in JUFOF (Journal für UFO-Forschung [Journal for UFO Research] published by GEP, Lüenscheid) dated May 2006.


Palmas, Tocantins, March 22 2001, 18:00h
Vinicius Da Silva and Marta Rosenthal were returning home from a day of fishing in the River Tocantis when they felt a bump in one of the tires. Thinking he had a flat Vinicius stopped the vehicle and went to check. He could not find anything wrong with the tire but suddenly heard Marta screaming and saw her pointing to the right side of the road. There, only a few meters away, hovering over the water was a metallic object with small windows along its edge. Standing outside the object on a ledge was a humanoid figure of about 1.30 meters in height. The figure was holding something resembling a hose and was apparently sucking water from the river and into the craft. After about two minutes the humanoid pulled up the hose from the river and re-entered the object. The craft then became very fright and shot away horizontally into the sky.
Source: ETs in Brazil, compiled by Thiago Luiz Ticchetti, page 13


Drawing Up the Water

The other vacuum case took place over the Atlantic Ocean around six-thirty at night on July 17, 1992. Three shrimp fishermen in a boat were about two miles out to sea off the coast near Iguape, forty-five miles southeast of Fortaleza in Ceará. It was dark and the men saw a bright light approaching them on the horizon.
"It was so low they thought it was a ship that was going to collide with them," said investigator Reginaldo Athayde, citing a report submitted by Colonel Liberato Andrade, who interviewed the fishermen.
They pulled their sail down to slow their boat to avoid a collision, but when the ship approached their boat they realized it wasn't a ship. It was a UFO with a lot of lights on it. It was sucking water up into it and passed slowly within twenty meters of the boat, but the fishermen don't think the UFO saw them. It just went by them about six meters above the water, sucking up a column of water almost as wide as the UFO. The water didn't fall back into the ocean. The UFO went past them and disappeared in the distance.
Colonel Andrade may have seen the UFO himself. He reported that the same evening he and three other people saw a lighted object pass through the sky just off the coast near Andrade's house on the Iguape beach.

Source: UFO Danger Zone by Bob Pratt, page 154



During my recent investigations in the island of Vieques, a resident, Angel Encarnacion, reported the following story: One night fishing out at sea, to the south of the shooting range, in the east of Vieques, we saw in the distance a really big and shining light. Getting closer we saw that it was suspended in the air. It was a huge object, a round flying saucer with lots of lights turning on and off intermittently all around the object. They were yellow, green, and red lights. On the bottom, in the middle of the saucer, it had only one really big green light, focused at the ocean’s surface. It wasn’t more than a hundred feet above the ocean. But that thing wasn’t from this world. What shocked us most was seeing that the object was absorbing seawater from the ocean. You could actually see the water rising and entering the object through where the green light was coming from. It was a really big column of water going up.
You could not see any fish or anything else . . . just the water going up. And all without a single sound. As we got closer to the saucer it stayed still for a while and then it immediately left, flew away very fast in the direction of El Yunque [a forested area in the east of Puerto Rico where there has been a lot of UFO activity] or Ceiba [where U.S. Navy Roosevelt Roads
Naval Station is located] on the island of Puerto Rico. It was gone in seconds. We looked at each other and said, “We have seen something extraordinary that has never been seen before. Let’s not say anything on land, because they won’t believe us.” I told only my family about what happened.


Encarnacién, who gave me the initial information about the huge UFO that absorbed seawater from the ocean south of Vieques, also recounted the following: This type of thing has been going on here in Vieques for a long time now, but people were restrained to talk about it because of fear. But the weirdest thing is that all of this is more common in restricted areas controlled by the Navy. They must know something, or they’re doing something with those people, those that are behind those objects [the UFO occupants] or they’re together... and maybe that’s the reason for the Navy’s stubborn attitude of not wanting to let go of Vieques and letting us live in peace. They must be hiding something very important.

Source: part of an article UFOs and Aliens in the Caribbean, What Is the U.S. Navy Hiding in Vieques, Puerto Rico? by Jorge Martin, posted on IRAAP in2000.


Bell shaped UFO taking on water - 2nd Feb 2009, Cinderford area (Welsh border) UK.

I had returned home from work and gone to bed at 1:30am.

At 1:45 I was just dozing off when I woke suddenly because there was an extremely bright orange light shining through my window. The light was so bright that it illuminated part of the room even through thick curtains. The light was pulsing and my first thought was that the house was on fire.

I got up and opened the curtains and could barely see anything because the light shining in was so intense. After a few seconds my eyes adjusted to the light and I could see that it was coming from what I can only describe as a small bell shaped UFO at the bottom of my garden which is about 60ft away from the window. The light appeared to be pulsing quite slowly but it is possible that this effect was due to the intensity of the light.

The UFO was hovering above the small stream at the end of my garden and bizarre though it sounds water was being drawn up into the craft. I was unable to determine if there was an opening because of the angle but it appeared to simply be flowing directly up into the craft in a column about 3ft wide.

I would estimate the craft to be about the same size as a VW beetle car. It was so bright it was difficult to look directly at it but it did not appear to have any hatches, windows, doors and no other features or markings.

The craft was around 10 to 15 feet above the stream and was bobbing up and down slightly. This continued for what I'd guess to be about 30 seconds before the water stopped flowing and the craft began to move away. Its movements weren't very graceful, it almost seemed to stagger to the right and left as it cleared the wooded area by the stream.

Its movements near the ground were quite clumsy and it seemed to be making adjustments to its path in a rather robotic way to clear the trees, sort of 2ft this way, 3 ft that way and then back in the direction it came. Like a robot trying to work out a path rather than an intelligent pilot moving a craft. It then rose sharply and shot off to the west at amazing speed.

As it rose in the air it tilted dipping one the nearest side to me downwards slightly, it did not appear to rotate and there was no noise whatsoever at any time. My vision was extremely blurred afterwards and when I closed my eyes I could still see an afterimage for around 4 hours after the event. For several days my vision was tinted red at times leading me to fear I had damaged my eyes though thankfully I don't appear to have suffered any long term effects.

Curiously for three days afterwards no birds came into the garden which is really strange as my garden is normally full of birds feeding on the bird table. The crows nests which are in the trees around the stream also appear to have been abandoned completely.

Kind regards,

Source: Water UFO


On May 15, 2015, a UFO was spotted and photographed sucking water out of Scotts Flat Lake located in the California watershed of Nevada County, CA. A local pilot and amateur photographer said he was out on a routine flight late Friday afternoon when he spotted what he initially thought was another plane. However when he radioed the other craft for confirmation, it did not return his request. He took a picture of the object and the water spout:

Scotts Flat Lake

“As you can see from the picture I was on my final approach to the Nevada County Airport when I spotted this red object,” said the pilot. “Then I noticed this ‘water beam’ underneath it. It kinda looked like a long, clear straw. So I radioed it to let them know I was around and they did not return my request, which is highly unusual.”

There were also reports from campers along the lake. Also, one fisherman maneuvered his boat to the water spout to investigate. As he made his way to the spout, the vehicle disappeared.

Source: UFO Sightings Daily


Water Reservoirs

The following account is interesting not only because of the detailed investigation, but also because the the UFO had spokes on its base (as in the Munich case mentioned earlier), and the effects of energy/radiation/field on the witness.


A very spectacular event is reported to have occurred in the early hours of September 30, 1980, on a property known as "White-Acres," some 8km from Rosedale, Victoria, Australia. Investigations were conducted by a number of people and, in view of the apparent magnitude of the event, Bill Chalker, Gary Little and Keith Basterfield co-investigated the case.

The Event As Related

The percipient, a 54 year old farm hand and caretaker of the "White-Acres" property, 19 km west of Sale, Victoria, went to bed at 22:30 hrs on September 29, 1980, and experienced no trouble in sleeping. At 01:00 hrs, September 30 (daylight saving), he awoke and immediately heard a noise like a screeching whistle, unlike the noise of anything on the nearby road. It should be said that the Princess Highway, a main road Melbourne to Sydney, carrying interstate traffic, runs right alongside the house where he lay sleeping.
There were also noises of cattle bellowing and a horse running around in apparent panic. He looked at his bedside spring wound clock after switching on the bedroom light and noted the time. He then went outside the back door, still in his night attire, to see what was the matter with the stock. From the back door the view is obstructed by adjacent posts and sheeting, so, in order to have a clear view, he stood up on a wooden rail just outside the door.
Immediately he observed, out of the corner of his eye, an object moving from his right to left. Its estimated height was 8-10 feet above the ground. As he stood there and watched it, it appeared to pass between a shed and a Cyprus hedge (estimated distance about 500 feet) and then between a silo and a tree. When behind the shed he states that part of the object was below his line of sight of the shed roof.
At first he had thought it was an aircraft in distress, but when clearly in view by the silo, he saw there were no wings and no tail, and he described it as a domed object with a white top. It had orange and blue lights on its surface and he estimated its diameter at about 26 feet. Its height was given as about 15 feet. The object then progressed over a paddock, passed by a haystack and appeared to rest over a distant, open-topped, concrete 10,000 gallon water tank for an estimated minute before moving to a stationary position apparently on the ground to the left of the tank as viewed from the house. Total time between initial view and on the ground was put at 2 minutes.
He commented that there did not appear to be any illumination of the ground as it passed over, but the object gave out light at its own height.

The Percipient Approaches

The witness decided to investigate as there had been reports of rustling of stock in the area and his stock were obviously disturbed. He returned to the house and dressed. Within 5 minutes he came outside, got on his red coloured Suzuki 100 motorbike, started it up and commenced to ride up a lane to the area where the object was still visible on the ground, making an audible whistling noise. Stopping to open a gate he saw a cow obviously disturbed and frothing at the mouth. This cow came through the open gate and, according to the witness, proceeded to hide itself under an adjacent shed. Riding further up, to another gate, he entered into the paddock with the object in it.

On Site

As he approached the UFO from 50 yards away, to the point where he stopped, 50 feet from it, he commented that he had an unusual body sensation, feeling "like a jelly on a plate," everything was trembling. Having stopped 50 feet, or so, from the object, he sat on his bike with the engine still running (there were no effects on his bike at all) and headlight on. He rested the bike by placing his two feet on the ground.
The UFO remained sitting on the ground, still making a whistling noise. The witness maintains he could not go any closer to it due to the intensity of the noise. In fact he says he sat on the bike with his ears covered by his hands. Duration of this portion of the observation was put at about 3 minutes.
The object itself seemed to consist of two sections - a white dome on top and a larger orange section underneath. Around this bottom section there appeared to be circular windows or lights. Suddenly, the noise level increased to "an awful scream," something like a black tube appeared around the base of the UFO, and this seemed to inflate to a tremendous size, just beyond the diameter of the object. There was a tremendous "bang," and a blast of air and heat came from it. This blast almost knocked him off his bike. The UFO lifted up and gradually rolled off the spot going eastwards.
The bike's headlight illuminated the base of the object as it moved away, enabling the percipient to observe that the black "tube" seemed to be deflating towards the centre of the base. Also around the rim of the base were six evenly spaced "spokes" or V-shaped "things."
At about 30 feet out from where it had sat, and at a height of 8-10 feet, the object fell silent. At this stage the reporter states material fell away from the underside of it. This material looked like stones, cape weed and cow paddies.
The witness rode onto the spot it had left, and sat there stunned, watching as the object left towards due east. Gradually it faded away, becoming smaller and smaller in angular size until it was lost to sight.
The night was clear, calm and moonlit. In the moonlight he could see a marking, a "ring" of "black" grass, about 30 feet across.

Back Home

Still stunned, he managed to ride back to the house where he saw the time was 01:50 hrs by the bedroom clock. He had a cup of coffee. It was then that he noticed his 6-7 year old, water resistant, stainless steel Taiwanese spring wound Timex watch had stopped at 01:10 hrs. He took it off his wrist and placed it on the table. After a few minutes it started again. However, when he put it on his arm it stopped again within 10 minutes. This sequence of stopping on arm, and going on table, happened on and off over the next three days, then the watch returned to normal. The witness commented that the watch had been reliable before and had been since.
We saw that the watch hour and minute hands were marked by old style luminescent paint and asked if he had noted anything abnormal about the intensity of the paint's illumination in the dark. He replied that there had been no noticeable difference before or after the event.
Following looking at the watch, he went to lie down on his bed, without taking off his clothes, but was unable to get back to sleep properly, chewing things over in his mind. His legs were shaky.
At about 5a.m. he arose and decided to return to the paddock where he had observed the object. With daylight, he found a ring standing out quite clearly in the precise spot where the object had been. The surrounding paddock was a blanket of yellow flowers, but on the ground the mark was near black or brown, consisting of grass flattened in an anti- clockwise direction, to a width of 18 inches. Inside the ring only green grass remained. The yellow flowers had been removed. Total diameter of the trace was 28 feet. Evenly spaced within the perimeter of the ring were six "spokes" of relatively undamaged grass.
In a definite path leading out of the spot to the east was debris, according to the reporter, the debris which he had seen falling from underneath the object. The witness stated that, while he was inspecting the mark, a truck driver, who had stopped his vehicle on the main road, came across to him in the paddock. This man related that he had been followed by an object from Traralgon to Rosedale at about 01:00 hrs that same morning.

Later That Morning

At about 09:00 hrs the owner of the property arrived on a regular visit and asked the witness what was wrong with him as he was as white as a sheet. The witness told him that he had something to show him and together they inspected the mark. The owner reported the incident to the local paper and an account appeared on the front page of the "Gippsland Times" of October 1, 1980.

The Tank

The witness relates that he had noted that the 12 foot high, 8 foot wide, concrete water tank had been full the day before (September 29, 1980), and held about 10,000 gallons of water which is pumped by a wind pump through an incoming one and a half inch pipe. Once full, it is used as a summer reservoir. A valve is closed and water bypasses the tank and is pumped out by 1 inch pipe directly to the area around the house.
When it was inspected on the day of the event, he states that a) about 10,000 gallons of water had gone, and b) in the centre of the tank the muddy residue on the bottom was piled up (the outlet is on the side not in the centre), to a height of perhaps two feet, and c) there was algae, which had been floating on the top of the water, stuck on the walls near the top hanging upwards. It was estimated that it would take 72 hours or so to empty the tank by normal pipe means.

Additional Comments

Another effect noted was that by lunchtime, on the same morning, a strip (a chain wide) of grass beneath the path of the object - from tree to hayrick, and from fence (by the top gate to the paddock where the object had been) to the tank, was noticeable.
By 11:00 hrs the same morning, the witness says he developed a headache, which persisted until about 15:00 hrs when it went. He said he didn't normally suffer from headaches, but that he encountered a sharp, constant pain across his forehead above the eyes and also at the top of his head.
For the next 7-8 days, these headaches came between 11:00 and 15:00hrs each day and not even an aspro would clear them up. Also, for the 7-8 days after the event, he couldn't sleep properly. He would wake up in a sweat. He ate meals in the mornings but experienced vomiting and diarrhoea each time. Evening meals caused no problems. He did not seek medical advice.
On the 7th or 8th night, he had a vivid dream of seeing the object again and of holding an old fashioned shotgun. He awoke from the dream with a start and from about this time onwards recovered normal health.

The Stock

On the night of the event, immediately upon awakening, the witness heard the bellowing of cattle and the sound of a horse racing around. Looking outside, he noticed cattle up one corner of an adjacent paddock and a horse running anti-clockwise in a small paddock at the back of the house.
Later, as mentioned, he found one cow hiding under a shed. Cattle were still being rounded up to the east, at the end of the large paddock, up to a week later. The witness also maintained that the stock would not go near the mark.


Following the discovery of the mark, many people inspected it, including one inspection, about two weeks after the event, by Paul Norman vice-president and MUFON state representative for Victoria) and his VUFORS associate Pat Gildea.
The authors, together with Gary Little of Melbourne, conducted an on-site investigation during December 1980. Although he had received visits from all sorts of people, the witness provided an in-depth report of his experience and a six hour interview and inspection ensued. The party went through the event step by step and inspected the marking. When viewed three months after the event, there was present a vaguely defined area of bare earth/grass of approximately 28 feet across. The paddock vegetation had been cut and new clover growth was regrowing in places in the paddock, but only in one corner of the marking. Soil and rock samples were taken for analysis but the results were indeterminate.
The owner of the property was talked to, and copies of relevant local papers were obtained. Inquiries were made to locate a GTV 9 news report film of the mark taken within a few days, the truck driver, accurate weather details for the time, and to ascertain any abnormalities in the soil.
In total, the event reported includes many extraordinary elements, including a one witness close encounter, a UFO - apparently correlated physical ground trace, effects on the reporter and his watch, other trace effects, effect on stock, the disappearance of 10,000 gallons of water from a tank, and possibly a secondary reporter.
Further ostensibly unusual events were reported, or came to light, in the Gippsland area of Victoria, in the few months that followed the event. These included further reports of "ground traces," UFO reports and water losses.

Source: UFO Research Australia


Argentina: UFO Stole Water from Military Base
Source: Diario Popular (Argentina)
Date: 09.06.10
Reported by: Patchi LaFata

Argentina: A UFO Stole Water from a Military Base in Santa Fe
An effort was made to conceal the case for years, but the proof is undeniable

The case emerges 11 years later and makes manifest the strange repetition of events related to ufology that are intentionally concealed from the public. The episode occurred on the evening of 24 November 1999 at an army base located in the provincial capital of Santa Fe. A strange “imprint” appeared on the ground. The official story suggested a gag among army officers, but research showed that several witnesses directly observed the presence of a 40-meter-long flying object. But that isn’t all, because no one was able to explain the reason why the water tank and two water cisterns that supply the troops were left completely empty.

The exciting story of the event and its subsequent investigation was made known by Grupo Vision OVNI resulting from field work by experts Luis Brussa (general research), Ariel Maderna (photography) and engineer Fabian Rossi (calculation and diagrams).

“After having learned of the event, I decided to go to the base to carry out investigations. Ten days had elapsed. I invited two researcher friends – Ariel and Fabian – to come along. So we grabbed our gear and went out to conduct field research, which is unquestionably the most pleasant and interesting aspect,” says Brussa regarding the origin of the event.

A Search for Truth

“Upon arrival, we were greeted by two soldiers. We told them that we were researchers of the subject and wanted to carry out some studies. They whisked us off to a superior officer, to whom we had to explain matters in greater depth, why we were doing it and what we would do with our conclusions. Permission was granted,” states the researcher.

He later explained that “the soldiers themselves led us to the impression, located in the remotest area of the base, which covers six blocks. We started by looking at the imprint and other facilities, such as sheds, the water tank, trees, wires and the cistern, which supplies water and has a depth of 15 meters and a diameter of 2.5 meters.”

The first clue emerges here. According to the story that Sgt. Carlos Villano told the researchers, “the cistern was practically drained the night of the event.” The officer also stated that the morning following the event, the principal of the primary school that operates on the base’s premises called him to report a lack of water in the school’s rest rooms. “I was sent to the cistern to see what was going on, thinking that the fuses had blown, but they were fine,” said the officer. At the same time, he found that the cistern and tank were both out of water, while noticing the circular impression for the first time.

Characteristics of the Imprint Found at the Base

Shape: Circular. Measurement: 5.30 meters: Interior: 1.2 meters. Characteristics: the inner print was not perfect. The external print presented a shape with hexagonal edges, not very defined, toward the south. Organic vegetable matter: grass. Size: 3 to 4 cm. tall.
Color: Natural green at the center of the print; dark brown within the print itself. The virgin soil surrounding the grass was similar to that at the center of the print, natural green and regular height. Complementary Data: The print was seven meters distant from the water tank. Ten meters away on the left is a shed containing two water cisterns which provide water to the tank. Water comes from the street network and fills both cisterns. An electrical pump sends water to the high concrete tank. Water was missing from the cisterns the day after the event. They [the cisterns] have a diameter of 2.5 meters and a depth of 15 meters. The cistern panel connected to the electric pump did not short-circuit.

Source: Inexplicata


In June 2002, as Argentina reeled from a history-making wave of cattle mutilations (casually dismissed by the government as the handiwork of the “red-muzzled mouse”), the Nuevo Día newspaper of the town of Coronel Suárez in the Province of Buenos Aires noted that a new high-strangeness situation had emerged as a corollary of sorts to the gruesome mutilations: “Inexplicable lights, and the disappearance of large volumes of water that cannot be rationally explained.”

The unexplained nocturnal lights – believed to be extraterrestrial craft by some, “witches” by others – were reported frequently during that year’s mutilation wave. Descriptions of these sources of light varied, but they were invariably seen on clear nights without a hint of stormy weather. Most reports agreed that the lights were white orbs that would turn blue during their high-speed maneuvers, making abrupt starts and stops before whizzing out of sight. Fear of ridicule, and even greater fear of having their lives disrupted by curiosity-seekers, kept eyewitnesses from making more of these experiences known to the media. A witness interviewed by “Nuevo Día” said that the lights’ behavior was so out of the ordinary that her daughter, who now lived in the city, was afraid to come out into the countryside to visit her parents. People were going to bed early and barricading their doors, just in case.

But in April 2002, cattlemen from the town of Salliqueló told reporter Rodolfo Borrego that several thousand liters of water had vanished from their tanques australianos – large open water towers seen in farms throughout Argentina – without the slightest evidence of spillage. A third case had occurred during the mutilation wave. No damage to the tanks was found upon investigation, and any evidence of puddles or waterlogged terrain was absence. “No water was lost – someone came and took water from the place,” noted the journalist.

The village of La Adela, which at the time had the dubious honor of being the location most affected by the cattle mutilation epidemic, had also reported missing water from its water towers. This was perhaps the more mind-bending anomaly to the local ranchers, as the magnitude of the water held in these containers was between twenty and thirty-five thousand liters (5300 and 9300 US gallons respectively) -- oceans of water that would have taken a number of tanker trucks to empty and cart away, and the average tanker truck has a three thousand gallon capacity. In any case, there were few vehicles of this size were to be found in these rural areas.

Nor was the town of Balcarce overlooked by the strange water thieves during this time period. A report from Proyecto Condor ( Two water tanks were relieved of their contents and refilled after a detailed inspection. The report states: “From that moment onward, nothing unusual was reported again, with both [ranchers] jokingly stating that the same thing was happening to the tanks as was occurring with the mutilated cows.”

The same report by Proyecto Condor mentions an interesting side note: “Another remarkable thing that occurred last Sunday and Monday (week of July 28, 2002) was that a lemon tree near [the site] was found completely devoid of leaves. This could have been caused by the wind or a heavy frost, but these causes were discarded upon ascertaining that the remaining trees were intact.” While unrelated to the water disappearances, it is reminiscent of a case mentioned by Spanish ufologist Salvador Freixedo in his book Visionaries, Mystics and Contactees (Illuminet Press, 1992) involving an unidentified object that hovered over a tree, causing it to wilt and shed its leaves within hours.

Perhaps little attention would have been given to the weird disappearances if the phenomenon had not occurred in suburbia as well. The residential outskirts of the communities of Ugarte, Toay, Miguel Riglos and Macachín, among others, began reporting cases of “missing water”, but this time from in-ground swimming pools. On June 23, 2002, the city of Jacinto Arauz – well known to readers of INEXPLICATA as a frequently mentioned area for strange phenomena – reported cattle mutilations and the draining of several water towers. In July, a rancher the wilderness of San Germán in the Province of Buenos Aires found that his water tank, stocked with water the previous day, was completely empty the next. Another farmer had noticed “intense lights” in the sky during that week.

The upshot of the high-strangeness wave of 2002, according to statistics gathered by the Fundación Argentina de Ovnilogía (FAO), included a grand total of eighty instances of “missing water from Australian tanks”, with the city of Goyena, Buenos Aires Province, in the lead with 6 tanks drained of their contents. Stranger still was the case from the community of Buena Vista near the “Pacifico” wilderness, where two large tanks were found drained, were subsequently refilled, and then drained again by mysterious forces. Luis Burgos of the FAO had also noted that cases involving mysterious “ground marks” -- apparently left from above by unknown forces – invariably took place beside small swimming and wading pools. He cited a number of cases, including a 1991 case in Paraná and an earlier one in Yerba Buena (Tucuman Province).


But incidents involving the mysterious removals of water did not end with the cattle mutilation wave. In early January 2006, close to twenty thousand liters of water disappeared overnight from a water tower in Cañada de Luque in northern Cordoba Province. The tank’s owner, Domingo Ordóñez, had checked on the water supply the previous day, and could not understand how such a massive loss could have occurred in less than twenty-four hours. No traces of water seepage were found on the tank upon subsequent investigation. Although the prevailing temperature had been in excess of one hundred degrees Fahrenheit, the rate of evaporation could not account for the disappearance of the fluid, particularly when the tank was equipped with a pump device that would re-supply it if the water went below a certain level.

A report provided by the Circulo Ovnilógico Riocuartense (C.O.R.) indicated that barely ten centimeters of water remained in the tank. No traces of disturbed sediment were in evidence and the tank showed no outward signs of humidity. Researchers from the organization canvassed Ordoñez’s neighbors to see if any unusual objects had been seen in the sky the previous evening, but their efforts were in vain.

For the sake of completeness, it should also be mentioned that large glacial lakes in the Andean Cordillera were also drained. This was the case of the Témpanos lake in southern Chile, whose waters disappeared in 2007, leaving icebergs stranded on the rocky lake bottom. Scientists explained that the water had vanished through crevasses. Similar phenomena, however, had not been reported before or since.

Source: extracts from an article The Missing Water Enigma by By Scott Corrales (2011)


Another Water Tank Is Mysteriously Emptied In Argentina
Submitted by Scott Corrales on Mon, 01/10/2011 - 11:48
By  Scott Corrales
UFO Digest Latin America Correspondent
Source: Ciencia OVNI
Date: 01.10.11
[One of the most perplexing anomalies in Argentina – tied to UFO and cattle mutilation phenomena – is the emptying of large water tanks (locally known as tanques australianos – “Australian tanks”) from one day to the next. Water is also drained from other sources, including ponds and swimming pools. This report from Luis Burgos of FAO concerns the latest in such developments – SC]
“We were having lunch on Sunday with a cousin who owns a field in the vicinity of the “La Vidriera” salt flats. In order to spend time with us, he left another relative alone in the field in charge of the animals. Just as we were done eating, the relative phoned him in a state of near-derangement. The previous day he had filled up the water tank shut the windmill down because the tank was full. It has a capacity of 60,000 liters (16,000 gallons) of water more or less.
But there was not a drop to be found on Sunday morning. No sign of puddles or spills around the tank. No cracks on the tank’s floor either. He told me, furthermore, that it has a 6 inch flood cap and when they drain it, it takes more than half a day to empty it out completely.
The temperatures were in excess of 36 centigrade at the time, and I put off further research until the next day (Monday morning). But by then, the other relative had filled up the tank, because the animals had been left without any drinking water. Therefore I no longer wanted to go in person.
This is the second time that this has happened. The first time was some 15 years ago. A bit of information I forgot to mention is that there were no missing animals. It should be ascertained if any neighbors were missing livestock.”
(Translation (c) 2011, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Luis Burgos, FAO and Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO)


Swimming Pools

Article in the Singapore newspaper Berita Minggu of 16th December, 1984 (Google translated):

UFO steals water from various pools

Foreign creatures have made a 'surprise attack' in the town of Olivaria, about 320 kilometers from Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina.
This is according to people who witnessed the "attack", including a police officer. The alien creature from the unidentified space ship (UFO) was reported to have stolen thousands of gallons of water from a pool.
Sergeant Carlos Palacios who witnessed the incident said: "With my own eyes, I saw a glittering oval-shaped spacecraft glide over the roof of a house and it looked very strange. I saw the spacecraft suck water from a swimming pool in the yard the house."
He said that no noise was heard during the incident. In fact, he has already opened the water pool. It was found empty.
"I was so amazed and in a state of belief and disbelief about the incident. The incident was really extraordinary. It was not a fictional story," he said.
The incident of water loss from the pool is said to have happened repeatedly every night in early January and caused "uproar" among residents in the town.
That event seems to be like a TV show, V, which is now shown by the Corporation Singapore Broadcasting (S8C). That spaceship is said to be pumping water from the earth enters his spaceship.
"I saw a very large object. It was like an egg that stopped about 100 meters from the yard of a house", said Carlos Borelli, an electrician who was woken up by a bright light outside his house at about 3.00 am.
The object, he said, was very large and had various colors of lights around it — red, yellow, green and deep orange. Suddenly, a white light flashed from the ship, the sky towards the pool of water. The water in the pool is then sucked.
"Then the spacecraft passed by very quickly. In less than three seconds the spacecraft was out of sight. All that happened in about 10 or 11 seconds. I've never seen anything like that," said Jose Veiga, Manager of a local Bank who also witnessed the strange incident.
He said again, seeing all the strange events, he felt like he was in a dream. But when he looked at the water tank he found that the water inside had run out. Beliau added that the swimming pool for bank employees was also found to have leaked.
"The club was visited by a spaceship. It emptied the water in the swimming pool," said Encik Veiga.

Singarore UFO steal water from water tank

Painter's depiction of an event in which an unidentified spacecraft (UFO) sucks water from a house's swimming pool.

Source: Above Top Secret


Another swimming pool mysteriously drained, although no UFO was seen:

Swimming Pool Drained Dry in Justiniano Posse

By Martha Núñez

Residents of Justiniano Posse are dumbfounded by the report that a swimming pool was found dry in less than a day.

This was the case involving Lilo Garcia, owner of the Hotel Maykel, who informed local media of what happened in this back yard.

"When Lucio Ciotti when to clean the pool, he found there was no water. He called me and said: What did you do? There's no water in the pool!" I replied: "Yeah, right - there's no water." He said: "No, no, come on over" and well, I went was dry! There wasn't a drop of water. You could look around and there was no water. I don't understand, because when we drain the pool to clean it, such an amount of water takes a day and a half to drain. We flood the patio and the water runs down the street all the way down to the canal. But this time there was nothing! Not a single drop of water anywhere around."

Lucio Ciotti, responsible for the pool's maintenance, inspected it, swept it and ascertained that it wasn't split, and there were no cracks.

We're talking about a 60,000 liter swimming pool, relieved of water from one day to the next. Filling it requires six trucks, so anyone stealing the water would need at least 5 trucks, and would take at half a day to do the job, as a minimum, since there was no water splashed outside the pool. No trace of moisture whatsoever.

"If they'd dumped it on the patio or anywhere nearby, there would be a pond! I don't understand. The pool was dry enough to paint it. We laughed with Lucio and couldn't understand what was happening," Lilo remarked.

García says that the pool has no cracks, as he has filled it once more and the water has not leaked away. "I have no opinion! This is a mystery for history to resolve," says the owner of the Hotel Maykel.

Believe it or not, the 60,000 liters are gone, nobody saw anything, the patio is dry and there is no sign of trucks circulating anywhere in the vicinity.

So...who took the water?

Source:, November 2010


What Else do They Steal?

Aliens have been seen picking up dirt, soil, rocks and even crystals, but who cares about that? Some people have even suggested that these sightings are suggestive of staged events. In other words, they are meant to be seen, maybe to give the impression that they are solely engaged in harmless activity. We don't see those activities not much anymore, maybe because we have wised up and found out that they also mutilate cows and other livestock, not to mention bother people in their bedrooms and in the outdoors.

People who are abductees or contactees often get plagued by object getting missing inside their home. It is suggested that their alien contactees or abductors sometimes take (steal) household objects. Maybe they like some souvenirs from Earth?

Direct evidence of their stealing is rare, because the aliens are stealthy by design. Cow mutilations have been directly associated by the presence of UFOs. Only in a few cases have witnesses seen a cow taken by aliens or sucked up into a craft. Less known is that farmers are report that during the period of UFO sightings in the area, some of their cattle goes missing. I guess aliens are hungry too, or is it just to annoy the farmers? After all, missing cattle, as with mutilated animals, is a financial loss to the farmer.

In one case a missing cow was traced by her footprints she left in the snow. She had been running away from something, although there were no other tracks. Then her tracks, while she was still running, suddenly stopped in the middle of a meadow. She had suddenly disappeared into thin air.

In another account witnesses saw a light hovering over the trees. Then suddenly about fifteen moose ran from the woods into a clearing (moose are normally solitary animals). Suddenly a beam of light fell on the last one, and then it was just gone. How easy it is for those aliens.

Chickens also disappear from their enclosed and locked coop, without any sign of entry or presence of a predator, during the presence of UFOs.

A lot of farmers have guard dogs who are very attentive to intruders. Aliens sometimes put them to sleep during their nocturnal activities. However there are plenty of cases where dogs were alerted by the strange presence of a UFO and ran into the woods, never to be seen again. Did they kill the dog, or just take (steal) him onboard?

When certain aliens are around (not all of them are bad) objects, animals and even people disappear. Yes, not all abducted people are returned. Abductees have witnessed this, and in some cases they aliens/ETs have actually told them that they take people and keep them. I have gathered several of the abductees/contactees's testimonies. You can read them in my article of Witnesses to Human Permanent Disappearances by Aliens / Extraterrestrials It is a very concerning subject, and it tells a lot about the (lack) of morality, ethics or spirituality of beings involved.